Hunger pangs
I have a craving for my favourite xi yang cai tang from Balestiar Road. Think I will haul Zhong Zhong over there for supper and alcohol. Need a good bitch out with that woman. Cindy and Lian are too busy with work tonight, though the former seems more pre-occupied with fitting into that miniscule tank-top of hers than any real 'work'.
I can't believe how quickly the weekend is expiring. I have my students' shitty essays to mark, none of which will "galvanise" me to any artistic epiphanies. Why do I do this? I hate my bond, dammit.
I can't believe how quickly the weekend is expiring. I have my students' shitty essays to mark, none of which will "galvanise" me to any artistic epiphanies. Why do I do this? I hate my bond, dammit.


1 Comments:
At 3:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi lao shi
dunno if you still remember me... 4S1 2003.
I've linked you up to my blog. I had no idea there was so much... more to you.
Sorry for whatever heartache we caused... all the best!
Post a Comment
<< Home